Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Value of 23 Things

I am cheating, of course, because I haven't finished the course, but I have to say it was an interesting trip and I want to keep pecking away at it. Clearly some of us had a steeper learning curve and it may be we are the ones who benefitted the most from these exercises. I am having lots of fun tormenting some of the smarty pants in the family with my suave use of terms like, permalink, and even, wiki, cause now I know marginally more than they do!

I learned that the human community is moving onto the net for personal contact, that people spend astonishing amounts of time in their computers, and that there is a lot going on that I am totally unaware of - a separate universe. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks especially to James and Lesa for their hard work, Mary

No comments: